Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Thanks for visiting the Flooring Forum. Here you'll find all sorts of advice and discussion on all sorts of flooring, such as carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood, amtico, and more. As you are not logged into the flooring forum you won't be able to use the full features of the forum. Please login, or register for free, to use all the features of the forum.

Discuss Rubber floor in Slm gym in the Pictures of Your Work area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Glenn H

Glenn H Active Member Pro Floor Fitter

These rolls of rubber are Heavy little beasts, ready for purpose now though

Attached Files:

2. Neilydun

Neilydun Active Member Pro Floor Fitter

What thickness 10mm ?
    Where did you buy it from ?
    We have done a lot of that over the years, but just priced up a load of it

3. Glenn H

10 or 12mm I'll have to check. I believe it's imported from America. I can try and get an idea of cost for you and let you know how much m2 are you looking at?

4. Neilydun

Its about 900sq.
    If its rubber with a colour fleck, I think it`s all made in Germany, but with a few distributors here.
    I`ve been using Tvs and a few others.
    Agree with you on the rolls, nightmare to move and get in position on long runs

5. Glenn H

Yep. Has the colour fleck in it. I'm sure the contractor said he gets it from the USA but I'll check. The 2 part adhesive he uses comes from Germany I think. I'll get an idea on price for you though if I can

6. Neilydun

Yes mate, always good to compare I think.
    There was a product that Gerflor were going to bring over from america which included solid colours, but I think that may have been put back

Alban likes this.
  7. Glenn H

The buyer is off from work at the mo mate. If you're in no rush I'll be sure to ask him asap