Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Thanks for visiting the Flooring Forum. Here you'll find all sorts of advice and discussion on all sorts of flooring, such as carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood, amtico, and more. As you are not logged into the flooring forum you won't be able to use the full features of the forum. Please login, or register for free, to use all the features of the forum.

Discuss slideshow of works, comments please in the Pictures of Your Work area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Glenn H

Glenn H Active Member Pro Floor Fitter

Hi guys, i quickly knocked this up yesterday to just show a brief rundown on past projects carried out. I have added text however some will see it some wont. I have to jiggle about with some settings to make it constantly visible. What do you guys think? any comments appreciated.

Cheers

Rugrat likes this.
  2. bonnerston

bonnerston Well-Known Member Pro Floor Fitter

looks good mate-great tool the internet

3. Glenn H

Just need to change some coding on it so the text is visible. Apparently on computers it can be seen but not on phones and tablets etc.

4. silver fox

silver fox Member

Looks like your next career as a web master designer is sorted for when your knees go. Most impressive.

5. Rugrat

Rugrat Active Member Pro Floor Fitter

Like that would love to know how to do something similar

6. Rugrat

What program did you use to make this side show, if you don't mind me asking?

7. Glenn H

I used a program that runs offrom a YouTube channel. What kind of thing are you looking for? I may be able to help you out

8. Rugrat

Had not decided yet but yours looked so good>>

9. Glenn H

Are you looking to promote the shop etc?

10. Rugrat

Quite right

11. Glenn H

Get some images together and put the prices or what you want it to promote and and get them saved in a file. I can try and so something when I get a bit free time if you like. Busy as hell at the mo but if your in no rush I'll see what I can do